– You can use only coins and 1000 bill.
– Please prepare exact change, if you don’t have exact change, you can use the change machine on a bus.
– You can use only OKICA, other IC cards are not accepted.
– Most drivers cannot speak English.
＜Rules of Bus Etiquette＞
– Don’t smoke on the bus
– Turn your phone on “silent mode” and don’t talk on your cell phone on the bus.
– Turn down the volume when using ear/head phones.
– Keep your voice down when talking to your companion(s).
– Don’t bring any food that gives off a strong smell.
– Don’t throw away any trash and take it off the bus with you.
＜How to Ride on a Bus＞
(1) Prepare the fee before get on a bus.
The fees are flat fare.
#1-#6, #9, #11, #13-#15, #17: ¥230
#12 and #16: ¥220
(3) Pay the fee
If you pay the fee in cash, drop the EXACT AMOUNT into ① the fare box.
If you do not have the exact fare, use the changing machine to get small coins. ②The changing machine for coins, ③the changing machine for 1,000 bill. You can get coins in ⑤the tray after changing.
If you pay the fee by OKICA, touch OKICA to ④the reader.
(5) Get off the bus through the back door. #105 doesn’t have a back door, so please get off the bus through the front door.
If you have any questions about our tour, please contact us in English, Chinese or Japanese.